Devels Candy

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Freeman

Reaction score
Thats the name of my new boat, 2004 Champion 187 CX,DC

150 XR6 Merc, 74lb MK 12/24, Hydraulic steering, LMS480 at console, LF1440 in dash, and more bells and whistles than I need (I think) I will post pics when the sun shines again so you can see it. It's awsome. I did what everybody has said all along pick your dealer first (Thank You to Susan and Mike) at Extreme Off shore Marine out of Havre De Grace MD. For makeing this happen. For those of you going it will be on display at the Fishing show in Timmonuim, MD

Got to love it

BF

Congrads on the new boat. When did they put a champion dealer in Havre De Grace. Wasn't there when I was stationed at Aberdeen. Caught some nice bass under the docks there at the marina. Enjoy the boat, just be careful out there in the bay. Sure can get nasty there.

Not sure yet. Lots of stuff to switch from one boat to the other. But if there is an empty seat I may do like last time and ride along? I want to run this boat sooooon but I have to be real. 2 afternoons in the dark and rain to get it ready? I know it's small stuff, but I got a stack of manuals 4ft tall to read..LOL

Any empty seats on the 8th??

BF

Robs riding with me again but come on down anyway

if we have to do three in a boat its only for 6-7 hours

you can stand anything about that long

Congrats on the new boat Bruce! I'm going to try very hard to get to Timonium this year so maybe I'll see you and your new ride there?

Bill

Bruce - You can back seat with me again if you want. I am empty. Can't get that new ride wet and dirty this time of the year so let's do mine. Shorter drive besides. LOL

You are always welcome to ride with me! Let us know.

Bill

Back