Detroit BPS sale

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gene B

Reaction score
I'm going to be there from around 9-12 Saturday, anyone else going? I've got around $400.00 and a list as long as my arm.LOL

Gene

I'll be there trading 4 old beat up reels for 4 pretty new shiny ones. I'm picking up 4 Quantum Kinetic Spinning reels. I'll get $10 off for each reel I trade in.

I think I may get 1 Catalyst because they are giving away a free pair of Diamond Cut jeans with each Catalyst.*

*Mail in rebate + $4.95 for shipping

I'll be here at Service WORKING Saturday. Besides, they are out of stock on the reels I'm buying. I did plan on getting a handfull of crankbaits and some line.

Craig

I went through the catalog with my calculater last night and checked some random items. Most discounts are around 15 to 20% off.

Hey Marke!

Are those the jeans that keep people from committing crimes?

The ones that we learned about at last year's Bass University?

LOL

az

See you guys there. Mac, if you happen to have your paints with you...LOL. Craig maybe if I have time when I run out of $ I'll stop by and see you.

Gene

Gene,...NADA on the "paints with you" part......I'll be there to shop...not work!!! LOL

Yes Andy, those are the same. I've been having a tough time here at work so I better get some proper fitting jeans before I go postal.

Marke,

Pick me up one of everything at BPS and I'll pay ya later!!!

I got the reel today. Thanks!

Bob G.

Marke,

Are your current jeans way too tight and they are cutting off the circulation of blood to your brain, causing you to mess up in your job thereby upsetting your employers who are now giving you s**t about your performance, and as a result if you do not get proper fitting jeans and restore the blood flow, they will keep ripping on you causing you to go postal.....

Have I got it right???

No Ken, you're waaaay off. I'm working for a start up company that's been trying to get started for the last 4 years. I'll give our investors one more year before they pull the plug on our funding. It's crazy there.

At last years BASS University Ray Scott said that 80% of all homicides were caused by ill fitting Jeans...LOL

Im gunna be up north whishing I was snowmobiling...I be in Cadillac the whole weekend. Sorry i wont be able to make it but ill send my uncle your way if he goes. He a Very preferred customer at the Detroit BPS.

T.S.

I will be there....

In Dallas now @ BPS.

Come by and say hi, I am in the All Star booth after noon on Friday and all day Sat & Sun

Mini

Back