Detroit Boat Show - Worth attending?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Okay. I'm in Detroit for the weekend (yeah, fun, kicks, etc), and just found out the Boat Show is downtown this weekend. So, all you Michigan Mafia Members out there - is this worth going to???

Anyone on 'duty' down there this weekend?

Tex

BTW - I'm here through next Thursday, so maybe Tuesday or Wednesday we might be able to get together for some wings/brew/whatever? I'm staying out in Pontiac (near the GM Truck Plant), but certainly can roam around to wherever. Let me know.

:D

If you like to look at pontoons and pleasure boats then go for it, otherwise I would pass. Your only a few inutes from BPS, I'd go there instead.

Yeah, if you have a 100k-500k+ to spend on a pleasure boat, it's the place to go. :blink:

There's always the BPS booth to check out :lol:

well if i would have knownin time i could have gotten you free tickets. i have 4 on my desk at work!

call mac or ken and we will hook up for some wings next week.

mac and i are in kansas city today and tomorrow. home late sunday night.

mini

Dude....your staying about 5 miles from my store....get your arse in there tomorrow.

KD Outdoors

7688 Highland Rd.

Waterford, Mi. 48327

248-666-7799

Give me a call tomorrow, come up around closing time, and we'll go have a beverage or two, or maybe go back to my place and have some dinner.

Call me, my transplanted brother!!! :lol:

We are back home and available for some wing elimination....:)

Latest posts

Back