decals

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade Thomas

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get some (2) large replacement "Nitro" decals for the side of the boat? I have a 1996 180 TF and both of my side decals have started to crack and peel off. I ordered one set back in 2001 when they were the thin ones. Now the dealers here in Bama are saying those are no longer available, only the new raised type are available( for $90 a piece.) Not trying to sound cheap, but that stings a little. Any ideas?

WT, Give the folks at "The Fishing Place" here in Knoxville, TN a call. They have a guy that makes decals for them. He has paid the fee to print decals from several of the major boat companys, I'm pretty sure that Nitro is one of them. I'm thinking that he only makes the new Nitro logo though. The phone number for The Fishing Place is 865-922-3704.

The former owner was happy to do mail order stuff. He sold the place a couple of years ago, but I'm sure the new guy would do it.

Steve

The ones on Ebay are just plain flat lettering not the puffed decal that is on the nitro.

:(

Back