Dealer nightmare

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Macaluso

Reaction score
I As Nitro and Tracker owners many of us have heard or read how horrible Nitro/Trackers owners can be . Some of us have gone on this board and others ranting how bad their particular dealer or Nitro is in general. I myself am guilty of doing this more than a few times on this board. Well on posting this to let everyone one know that it isn

Tom, Sorry to that. At least at this point it could only get better. I never thought for a minute myself that it was Tracker/Nitro only, it just like any business some good some bad.

Tom it could have been worse!, It could have been Harvey.

Hope all works out for you.

Sorry to hear that Tom. I hope your next trip goes much better.

Tom, first let me say I'm sorry to hear of your difficulties.

Second..... Thank you for your fairness!

me!

Sorry to hear of your problem. Just another example of having to work through some problems. Stick with it, I'm sure it will be well worth it in the end.

TOXIC

Tom - for the price you are paying for that boat, and the hassle you had to go through, did you ask the dealer to deliver the boat to YOU??

That much for a new ride. No matter where you buy from there should be no screwups. The wrong motor on the boat????

unacceptable.

The days of people going to work and doing the job they are paid to do seems over.

matching Motor and accessories to boat hull number on order.

not that difficult

Best of luck with new ride.

I'd contact BassCat about both boats. If the dealer is stringing you along, they need to know. I can understand the smartcraft gauge issue being from the factory, but the wrong MOTOR? I think that the dealer may be placing blame where it doesn't go (kinda like the server blaming the kitchen). If it is BassCat's screw-up, I can pretty much assure you that they'll make it right. They're good folks, plain and simple.

Thanks for all your kind words gang ! Trep the dealer did offer to bring the boat to my house but I did't want him to . My reasoning was what if there was something else wrong with the boat ? If it's at the dealership I can just walk away. To be fair the dealer Joe has gone out of his way to try and make things right , It's the sales rep who screwed my buddy's boat up 6 ways to Sunday. I'm leaving in about a hour to get the boat I'll update everyone either tonight or Sunday !

Tom - Actualy thats a good idea, gives you the chance to again walk it over and double check everything.

I was just PISSED at the thought of the time and effort you spent to NOT get your fancy glass boat!!! LOL

Let us know how it goes, and make sure they throw in all KINDS of free stuff!!

"...make sure they throw in all KINDS of free stuff!!".

Exactly what I was gonna say. They need to throw-in an extra fish-finder and some other goodies to compensate you for your time and anguish.

Back