Dead Man Painting:)

• Thread starter TOMMY RICH [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/59
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score

boat name.bmp

A-a-ar-r-r-g-g-g-gh-h-h-h!!!

I'm at work and this stupid Sapple system can't interpret .bmp images.

A-a-ar-r-r-g-g-g-gh-h-h-h!!!

me! What sort of system are you running that won't see this. I'm running an iMac which some would say is imcompatiable (they are dead wrong) and I see it fine.

Speaking of.....

Got this from my wife today.....

The Miracle of Toilet Paper

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion. "If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds." Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts. "How long will this take?" I asked. "They will grow larger over a period of years," my husband replies. I stopped. " Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?" Without missing a beat he says "Worked for your butt, didn't it?"

He's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy he may

even walk again.

Ethan -

I have no ide in the world and don't want to.....

This thing is about as old as they come.....

Please! Don't get me started.....

grumble. grumble. grumble.

me!

I'll be home tonight on a PC, TEE.....

I'll see it then!

(Yeah,,,,, I don't DARE grumble too much..... :) )

Staci,

It is very likely, that your company 'blocks' .bmp's, for some reason. There are certain images and/or sites that our firm routinely blocks, regardless.

Tex

Like my online handle, the name of my boat is "Clueless III." My standard response to "Why is your boat named Clueless?" is that I named it after my loving wife. It really dates back to my original bass boat "Clueless" when I know very little about bass fishing. Now three bass boats later I still know very little about bass fishing so the name remains.

TT -

There are only 2 1/2 people here! Nuthin' gits blocked!! LOL!! You come to Shelbyville and I'll tell you the WHOLE story!! LOL!!

Love it, TEE! Love it!!

Thanks!

Back