Day 2

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
Its off to Bass Pro again. I still have a ton of stuff to learn. It's fun right now, but it will be a blast once I know how to do everything.

If a customer needed to know where a certain lure was, i could show them.

It was things like if they needed a price check...i dont know how to opperate the cash register yet, or a guy needed something in the back. When I went back there i had to open a box of rods and they were all unmarked with no price.

Its stuff I'll learn......I'm looking forward to it.

I feel like i said "today is my first day, let me go get _________ and they'll be able to help you better than I can."

BJ

oh yeah....and everyone i told that too, completely understood!

Good job BJ.. You'll soon get it all... I have no doubt that you are well above the average learning curve. Git R Done

Uncle Bill

I SERIOUSLY THINK WORKING FOR BASS PRO IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i may have one customer come in who isnt plesent (not unhappy...not most....just not plesent)....but for everyone on of those....theres a ton of super nice people and very fun to serve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BJ

(Ps-s-st..... Everyone..... I think he's forgotten about Girls!) :lol:

NO THATS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED HOW MANY GIRLS COME INTO BPS.....I NEVER NOTICED AS A CUSTOMER BUT WHEN YOUR WORKING THERE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO NOTICE EVERYONE THAT COMES IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BJ

Dude,

You should be paying THEM to work there!!! :lol::lol:

You see, sometimes it's just good to be honest... "hang on a sec, I'll go get someone who knows his head from his butt" always got laughs.

And sure, girls come in there... either WITH or to buy for their husband/boyfriend.

Women aren't all they're cracked up to be. There's only one woman in the world that matters... it's finding her that's the trick.

Back