Daughter's best

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob G.

Reaction score
My daughter Jen just finished her first year of college and wanted to go fishing again. First time out for her since she was 12 or 13yo. She caught her personal best bass, 3lb 4oz LM. We caught a mixed bag of LM and SM. My best of the day was a 3lb 6oz SM. We had a great day on the lake and look forward to seeing her catch her first fiver!!

P1012100A.jpg

Great fish Jen! She OBVIOUSLY gets her looks and SMILE from her mom!!!

Keep it up!

AWESOME JOB DAD!!!! There's nothing better or more priceless than that smile and that memory! Way to go Jen!!! (You too, Bob!) :D

She has the camera thing down already, arm fully extended to get the fish as close to the camera as you can.. Good Job

BF

Awesome...still waiting for my daughter to have the desire again, she's 17. I actually had to do a double take when I saw this pic...she really looks like my daughter, even my wife think so.

AWESOME Bass Jen,.....make it your life's goal to "Kick Yo Daddy's ass, everytime you fish together!!" :lol::rolleyes:

I'm very happy that you decided to get back out on the pond...you go girl!!:wub:

MacDaddy

Glad to see you two fishing together again! Nice fish and super glad she SMILES !

Hey Bob. My youngest daughter (25yrs old) is looking for her first boat! She spanks her BF's butt every time! (NOTE TO MAC: That rod and reel are her pride and joy)

Great Fish Congrats to a Real fisherlady

Congrats and I hope my daughter gets the itch some day. Now the only thing she wants to do in boats is tan and tube!!!!!!!!!!!! But what else are 16 year old girls interested in??? Keep it clean guys!

Randy!

Greg, that's so cool....Glad she likes it!! I knew it would catch fish,..it's got "McMojo" in it!!:wub::cool:

Very cool that you fish with your daughter. And a nice fish, too!

Thanks for the compliments...I'll pass them on to her. She doesn't know I posted her pic here! :eek: She did say that she was going to put the pic on her facebook page.

Rich, since I only fish for fun, I gladly take my kids out fishing with me. I like watching them catch bass!!

Back