Darn, Darn, Double Darn....My Bad!!

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
November 19th is JAWS', (Marks') Birthday and I simply forgot it!:( So, to make up for it, let's extend Marks birthday for another day? And Mark you can tell everyone at home that it's been certified by N.T.O.W.S. that your BD runs through tonight and all day tomorrow! AND, for being so forgetful I'm going to send you a picture of Toxic in his infamous Red Dress, ok?

Anyway, let me be the first to tell you Happy Birthday and send you best wishes for Many, Many More.... And I apologize for being late.

BalloonBirthday.jpg

Uncle Billy

Hey, we're not late... You are just aging slower... Happy Birthdays!:D

Thanks all,:D

Yes we are all getting old ans slow:lol:

I got a Taurus PT 1911 45ACP for my bday. Sweet Gun.

Much better than the PT92 9MM I sold.

Mark

Happy Belated Birthday!! :)

You'll love that PT 1911! The only .45 ACP I own is that gun in SS. They come stock with as much enhancements and upgrades as any equivalent 1911 before shop work. My last few guns have been Taurus and I can't complain. My Judge shoots a .45 long and will stop a freight train in its tracks out of a compact frame. (The .410's are more gentle on the recoil and pocketbook, yet #4's will clear about a 4' path at 25'.) I still have my PT 911, but it won't cycle a hollow point no matter what I've tried. :( (I prefer Beretta's 92 frames.) The beauty of that 1911 factory loaded with options is hard to beat; balance, recoil, chambering HP's....it's got it all!!!! :wub:

Congrats again and have fun emptyin' out some brass!