Danica Patrick Fans

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
My brother is in town for the Nashville IRL race this weekend. He brought me a 10x17 posterboard of Danica's Sports Illustrated cover that was posted at the Texas Motorspeedway, autographed of course and a sponsor hat with a message to me and signed. A-W-E-S-O-M-E ! He said he would take me to meet her at the race. I'll post pictures if I get any.

I don't have the hots for her like you guys do but I do find it fun to cheer for a woman who actually has a competative car and team....of course, I have to cheer for the Marlboro boys to finish ahead of her but it's fun to tease them when they get beat by a girl.

Heck Teri ,,You look better than she does....:):):):):)

She is very competitive.... And really an elite athelete... Teri knows a little about wghat it takes to wrestle a car like that around for a few hours...

I'm not a huge race fan. One lap looks alot like the last but I think she's great. Puts a little perspective in the sport if you get my drift?

fatrap

By the way Hots for Danica( I have the hots for you)!!!!!!!! You are every mans dream...Number One..You have a JOB,,,,Number Two you are damm good looking !!!! Number three you own your own Boat !!!!!! Number Three you are Single !!!!!!!! Number Four you Live In Tenn.Not Indiana!!!! Number Five I can call you a Friend :):):):) .......JR

P.S. Tell your Brother Hi !!!!!

;)

Ask her if I can test drive her car!!!!!!!!!

Just a few times around the track......

At speed!!!!!!!

Ple-e-e-e-eaze!!!!!!!

I'll promise to be really nice to you always and forever!!!!!!!!!!

Ple-e-e-e-eaze!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Forget the car....I wanna test drive her....just a few laps, at full speed....I'll give her the pole position!!!

Reference the pic posted by Sully:

All the leather and Rubber in the photo... she has to smell like a new truck!!:cool::lol:

HAHAH At Buzz and Richard!

Neeley....you would just spontaniously combust man HAHAHHAHA

Back off you horn dawgs,....you wouldn't even know about her if I didn't splash her arss all over this board just before the Indy 500!! Stay off my CHIT!!! LOL!!!

And Teri,...I'd still rather fish with you ANYDAY,....but I would have NO Problem if Danica wanted to drive us to the ramp!! :wub::p

Mac

Back