Dam 12 on LSC

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Over a foot of ice on St.Clair!!...some places MUCH thicker....cars and trucks driving all over it!!:blink: Where's the HEAT??!!:lol:

OMG, does this suck..I just stood on I-75 for 3 hours cleaning up accidents...I sooooo hate winter..!

Smitty!!...how are ya??!!..I was thinking about you the other day,...there sure has been a LOT of wipeouts this winter!! I saw that WBPD officer get nailed the other night on the news...daaayum!! He was unbelievably lucky he wasn't killed or seriously hurt!! YIKES!!

I'm good Mac thanks for asking. Yes, that copper was VERY lucky. I HATE going up on the freeway, and won't go up there unless I'm sent, waaaaay to dangerous. I was rear ended up there about 15 years ago by a drunk..I was halfway outta my car on another incident when it happened. A door pillar in the back at 50 mph is quite painful..! Put me outta commision for a month.

The wife is still "officially" unemployed, but doing auto show work on contract for Chrysler. She is also back in school on the states dime.."reinventing" herself as Governor Grandmole calls it. In about another year, she should be a nurse..quite a change in career paths..!

As usual, I'm hunkered down for the winter(I hate the cold more and more)..9 more years to go, then I'm turnin in my walkin papers and headed to Florida for good..!

hey smitty,from one smitty to another. just noticed you are in utica. i'm in shelby myself. 21 & van dyke. just wanted to say hello neighbor.

Hello There mjsmitty...we are nearly within shouting distance of one another...!

Back