Dale Hollow Mini Rally Info:)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
O.K Gang..It's ON! Made reservations for two seperate trips to Dale this Spring and any and ALL are welcome to come:)

Make your reservations NOW! Looks like at this point..they'll have plenty of rooms at this place I was talkinbout' awhile back.Each room will sleep up to 4 and very reasonable:) Super Nice:)

I'll be there March 25,26,27 coinciding with the full moon.

Second trip and mini rally will be the week of April 18,19,20,21 & maybe 22nd depending on how wore out I will be! Three days there with Them Ol' Brown Fish will definitely put the hurt on all us ol' fellers:)

It will be a blast and you'll get to see some of the prettiest country anywhere...barnone:)

The lady's name who'll take your RSVP's is Terrie Arick. Her husband Tim is a really super guy and they also own the local corner pub;)

Their # is (931) 243-4430 or (931) 243-0683.

It's called LLD Storage and Lodging.

The lodging part is all brand new and good parking all around.

Lemme know if you have any questions that I can hopefully answer or get ya' an answer:)

Peace Out and see ya' there!!!!

TEE

If you'll wear that balaclava BACKWARD.....

I just might talk my way into coming down! ;)

Stooopid question, TEE..... Where is Dale Hollow?

I just found out that I have to take 40 hours of mandatory vacation by April 29th.....I wasn't planning on going to TN, but I might now!! I'll keep ya posted.

Bob G.

40 hours of MANDATORY vacation !!!!!!!

Those animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's the humanity ??????????????????????

me!

Dale Hollow is on the boarder of TN & KY, about an hour or so northeast of Nashville....

Mike

Tee, I may drive up there for the March mini rally. I can't take much vacation this year and all the April dates are during the week.

Bob G, if you go in April, you can fish Dale and then drive to Nashtucky and fish with me that weekend. Always room for ya!

Thanks Teri. I appreciate the offer...I'll let ya know!

Bob G.

Looks like a trip to the Dale is in the works! The better half is checking on vacation availability for the week of April 18th. If she can't make it, I'll still be there ;-). Heading to Baton Rogue to bowl two weeks later so maybe this will help. Ya never know. I'll make reservations as soon as I know how many will be going from Mason.

ps. TEE - What baits should I stock up on for them ole' brown fishes?

SevenPin

Okay,

How many are going to Dale Hollow? I'm considering a couple of "other" gatherings to attend and my vacation time is limited this year. I guess I shouldn't have banked those two weeks last year :(

SevenPin

Given the time period, I do not believe that I am going to be able to make it. Other things have come up, that conflict with selected dates. Wish I was going to be there, though.

Tex

Is anyone else coming at that end of March?

Teri,

Not to Dale but I will be in the Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg area March 20 - 23. Daughter is bowling in Chattanooga the weekend before and she wants to spend her Spring Break with her parents. What would be the closest lake to the area that I might be able to go to while they shop or hike or whatever ;-) We will only have one vehicle so someplace to fish within a hour or so would probably work.

Thanks.

(And another thread is hijacked!!! - Sorry Teri and Tee)

SevenPin

Bringing this back to the top...

Barb and I plan to be there... Saturday and Sunday at the least, Friday if I can swing it.

Probably bring some goodies from Backwaters with me too...

Back