Da Bears killed us

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Scales2

Reaction score
Da Bears killed us, they were awesome. It was a good season for the Saints. Good luck to the Bears in the Superbowl.

Bubby:(

It's because of all those SOONERS on that team that made all the differance. :D

Harpo

I wonder if "Those Sooners" were looking for that Ole Hook and Ladder play as well??;)

Max <><

I was sure hoping it was going to be a better game... Sorry Bubby:( I was also hoping the second game was going to be good but it sure looks like the Pats have Mannings number.

Is Peyton going to be this generations Dan Marino?

Uncle Billy

Just got home from the game GO BEARS!!!!! if they play like that in 2 weeks, it doesnt matter who we will be playing. Ever since the Safety, there was no looking back. Even Rex came alive. I am pumped, Sorry Saints fans.... I'm sure we'll see you in the post season again soon tho.

Mike

OK, Max, I was just kidding around because I really didn't see any former Sooner players really making a differance in the game. However, the Bears have more Sooners on the roster than any other NFL team...as far as I know. They are Tommie Harris, Dusty Dvoracek, both on DL, and Mark Bradley and R.J. Runnels.

I really don't follow NFL very much until the playoffs but I do like to see former Sooner players playing on Sunday.

:)Harpo

Hey Harpo.

I Understand. I am a Duck Fan (Yep, the officials blew that one) and I like to see the players do well in the NFL and go to the Playoffs and Head to the Big game. I Like the Bears (Urlacher is the Man) and hope they do well. I have to believe that this past College Bowl season was one of, if not the best I had ever seen. Even if The Sooners didnt see that play coming. LOL

Max <><

The best bowl game was the one that almost nobody watched...The Insight Bowl where Texas Tech came back from 38 to 7 at the half to score 31 points to beat Minnesota 44 to 41 in OT. Tech coach Mike Leech deserved something special for that. The Minnesota coach got fired.

Harpo

Yeah, that was a great Comeback. What about Ore St coming back and winning on a 2 pt conversion with like 20 seconds to go. Great games. Love College Ball.

Max <><

Back