D&R Sports - Michigan

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim C

Reaction score
I'm known to be picky and complain alot. :D I just want to give the thumbs up to the guys at D&R Sports in Kalamazoo, Mi. !!! Now there's how a service center should be run. Great, down to earth, personalized service. Interested in the customers input. Kept me up to date all the way through until the boat was ready. Most importantly, they did the job right and my boat isn't in worse shape than when I started like my experiences to the north of me. No more uncaring, take a number & wait in line, customer service stops when the check's in the bank attitude big box stores for me!

Kevin and especially Miles are assets to D&R and the Tracker name!

If my next boat is a Tracker, I'm shopping at D&R!!!

Randy and company have always had a stellar reputation.....he's a GREAT guy and it reflects in his business!!:)

Here Here!

I agree...D&R is where I bought my boat...

It's about an hour away, but I take the boat there for all services...

This last fall I had it there for winterization and to take care of a few 'odds and ends'...

Water pump change-out, tighten up the bolts on the trolling motor, motor tune-up...and to replace a few marker bulbs on the trailer...

Brought it in on a saturday, late morning....they had it all done by 2...

When I picked it up, I plugged in the lights and did a walk around...none of the lights on one side of the trailer were working...

The service guy came out...checked it out (said everything was fine when he was finished) and spent about an hour tracing the problem...turned out to be the harness coming from the boat...he fixed the problem for no charge...

great place!

az

Agreed on all counts.

Randy has a model that all other dealerships and tackle stores should follow.

Mini

Back