Craig/Kathy - Part question

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
During my trip to KY lake, I must have hit something on the rocks (probably when I got her stuck after Bob took a picture of me on plane !!!) and broke the top of the speedo tube off. This is on my PC 175 and its the while plastic part attached to the transom of the boat. I tried to superglue it but it won't stick. So I have the black hose leading down to the speedo pickup, but need the part that actualy sticks into the water and is on a pin that pivots if it hits bottom.

Can you let me know how much that costs to replace? I know speedo's aren't the most accurate but the wife/kids like watching it!!! LOL

Wow Trep ... are you sitting down?

$6.49! You should be able to get that at any boating store, but we'd be happy to ship it for ya.

K

Trepman-

You should be able to afford that, with all the endorsement money you must be getting after setting the NTOWS Rally Bass Record! By the way, do you have a pic of that bass you could post? :)

TJ

BJ - Just signed a deal with Tracker to fish the FLW out of my PC175!!! They're gonna soup up the 40 Merc to push 275hp with the Verado Supercharger!!! LOL

Oh and you mean THIS fish???
2004%20April%2017%20Rally%20Big%20Fish%20for%20web.jpg

Just checking Kathy - This is what I need.
Speedo%20Tube.jpg

Hey never said I catch ALL big ones!! But when it COUNTS!!! yup!!

Trep, you got the question answered I've had on my mind for some time now. My speedo pickup has been broken in the exact same spot for over a year but havn't bothered to fix it. I guess I hate being reminded that top speed is only 30 mph.

Harpo

Harpo - I thought about removing it all together, putting some other gauge (like a water pressure) in the slot since I use my GPS when I realy want to check speed. But my wife said she and the kids like it, and if I ever sell it the new owner would want it.

No Problem TJ, no where's kathy?? I need to know if the $6.49! is for what I put in the picture??

Michael, you could call Kathy and place the order..... She already has your Platinum card #..... Have you seen the bill since it became available to all NTOWS Members?

Jim - Thanks that is exactly what I need, and as Kathy said they seem to be available everywhere. I don't have any boating stores around here, If Kathy check's back in I may just have her order it and ship it so I have it next week.

Trep

staci - Yes I could, but i've been on the phone and will be till late today on conference call!!

Yes Beka keeps up on the tab the bill! Luckily!!

Sheesh! Ya know they expect me to do more around here than just oogle you're BIG FISH pic! LOL! Yup that's the pitot pick up. Give me a call and I'll get that right out.. I don't remember which board i posted your card number on , so I'll need it again!

K

Kathy - Will call you around 2:30pm EST, THANKS!!!

Back