Craig, Gene, Smitty, Marke - 2005 B.A.S.S. University

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
OK guys...

I got the stuff in the mail this week:

BASS University is in Lansing again at the same place...

March 12 and 13 I believe...

Kevin VanDam, Denny Brauer, and WOO!!!

Are we going???

az

Tox, it's like the Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservitive Studies. There are no graduates because the learning never stops. LOL

Andy, I'm planning to go, however I think they're doing one at BPS in Auburn Hills this year. If they do I might go to that one instead.

Gene

Are you sure Gene?

I know Marke and Craig were talking about it, but I really doubt that 'little old michigan' would get 2 different locations!

We'll have to check the next BASS magazine and check for the listings...

Come on Tox...have to go EVERY year!

You're married, you should know...

It's like listening to your wife, right?

You can never learn enough...

LOL

az

I will be there...can't pass up that line up...3 classic winners amongst the 5 speakers..I'm lookin forward to it.

Hey Donnie, Are you going to Bassmasters University in Nashville on 1/14 and 15? What about anyone else on here? My son and I will be there. We went last year and had a blast.

Steve

Hmm maybe...I gotta a buddy that lives in Nahville.....I may just make it this year....gotta see how work goes

donnie

Where ever it is I'll be going to it. I've already informed (asked permission) my wife. LOL

Gene

LOL at Gene!

I wonder if the boat show will be the same weekend again?

We'll all have to meet up for chicken wings and refreshments again!!!

az

I was going to skip this one, but after seeing the line-up, I'll be there.

Craig

Craig-

Did you ever hear why it isn't going to be there at BPS this time??? Thought that decision had been made?

Have you talked to Marke?

Is he going to go?

az

Not sure what happened with the BPS BASS U. I'm pretty sure Marke said he was going, but we were at Camp Neeley, and things are still a bit fuzzy...

Craig

LOL

Details???

Somebody must have taken some pictures...?

az

Hey Andy,

I got my packet in the mail too. I'm in. That line up is waaay too good to pass up. Is Jake finally old enough to drive us back to the hotel from Hooter's yet?

Marke

LOL@Marke!

He could certainly 'try'...hahaha

Still only in 8th grade, dangit!

Sure sounds like a fun time again...

We're in for sure,

az

Back