Cover for PT175

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff R.

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good cover to fit my 2003 PT175. I would like one that I can tow down the road and leave covered at the dock and that fits pretty well unlike some of these universal ones that don't fit or look right. Thanks.

look in the bass pro catalog. they have a custom cover for that boat tailored for that specfic model. A buddy of mine had one for his pt185 and it really fit nice.

Spend the extra $$ and get the Tracker one from Tracker. I got one with my boat 4 years ago and it ROCKS!! Trailered from here to KY and back for the Rally in April. As to leaving covered at the dock, hmmm, mine tightens down around the trailer frame, don't know how it would work in the water??

Trep the one in the bps catalog is the tracker one, they have two colors, grey and blue. My buddies fit like a glove and was fine on the trailer when towing.

Only thing I don't like...Is how all the lettering is coming off fo mine:( Good cover other than that...besides mine was free:)

TEE-

Lettering in coming off mine too...

I think it's just a bad iron-on decal...

az

Tee and Andy - My lettering if fine, but I've only used it a dozen times. Only problem with mine is a hole that MICE ate through it after we moved!!!

Jim - Thanks for the clarification on the cover, love mine!

I went to a custom cover shop and had one made for my 1998 PT175. It's the best money I ever spent on my boat...

Back