Cover for Pro Team 175

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Towne

Reaction score
Looking in BPS catalog and see there 3 that will fit. The custom ($290), an Attwood ($195) and a Stearns ($220). Has anyone had any experience with any of these ? Thanks for any help...

I just recieved a custom cover for my 640. Because I put a new Minn Kota on it this spring my old cover no longer fit. I upsized to the cover for a 700 and it fits perfectly. The custom cover is made well and fits nice.

Dave do nto have a 175, but I had a custom cover for my 170TF and it is a good piece of gear. Straps and snaps hold up well, and are easy to work and adjust.

Carlos

I bought a custom cover that says tracker on it for my Pt175 and it is very durable. My only complaint in it does not cover the transom area too well and allows water accumulate in it.

I have a 98 PT175 and took it to a local vinly/tarp company who made it custom. It was cheaper and much better quality than the factory ones that I have seen.

I have a 2000 pt175 cover for sale ,only used 3 months last year then i bought a 700lx, factory cover from tracker and it fit very well and is in mint condition, if interested e-mail me,might be too far away but shipping should not be too bad.

I had purchased a custom cover from Tracker for my Targa. It worked well, and was reinforced where it needed to be. Good service from it for 3 years (boat now sold).

Tex

I suggest buying a GOOD cover and not the ones from the factory. Mine is a 2002 on a 185 and it's not holding up...the lettering has come off(all but a few letters)and some of the seams is showing wear. I've only used it a half dozen times and not many road trips...

TEE

Back