consel

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob chard jr

Reaction score
hello all does anyone know if you can get a left side consel for a tracker 2002 pro team 185

also any tips on winterzation would be greatly accepted thanks rob [email protected]

Been lookin for one for a few years myself...hard to come by.

Sure am kickin' myself now:angry:

Rob, I think you'd have to find a boat junkyard with a 185 dual console to get it off of, as far as I know Tracker doesn't make them anymore for years.

If I am not mistaken, the last year they offered a DC 185 was 2000. This is when the consoles were that light greyish color. Then they came out with the champagne colored consoles in 2001 to 2003 or 04. I was fortunate enough to pick one up for my 99' 185 on ebay this spring for a really good price. I got to admit though, there is not as much "free" room as there use to be with the second console especially between the consoles. Carl

Mine was offered in 02' and has the bolt holes for the side already there but, I was too much in a hurry to get the new boat (since they had to replace the original boat) and forgot dual sonsole and temp gauge. I added the temp gauge but. like I said...kickin' myself now.

3 bolts in the floor and two in the side...easy removal.

Back