Congrats to Pat Goff jr.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Corrigal

Reaction score
I hear that your back selling ChampioN's > Way to go! I 'm sure there are champ owners all over North America who are excited too! Good job C&O Marine ..you got a great guy on your team!:D

That's so much better than "I heard you got run off, gonna sell Nitros" :).

Pat - Whats the story? just read it on the OTHER site, cool!

Pat, Congrats on the C&O, wow that's strange I was just about to call them to send me some pictures of the Stratos 201 for 10k and The BassCat they have for sale.

Yep,

Todd and I have had conversations for a long time, and it just fit right. These guys do it better than anyone I've ever seen, and I've seen more than a few. The commitment to customer satisfaction is truly impressive.

If you're in the area or wish to call, drop me a line 615 797 4760

Pat -

Please put your phone #, dealership name and lines carried in your profile so anyone who wants it can easily find it! :)

Thanks!

me!

Done done and done.

This place is really amazing. It's literally in the middle of nowhere, you better have a map to find it. And they sell only fishing boats. Period. Not the first wakeboarder has annoyed me at all.

And we sell a herd, and they're done right.

Pat,

I Have been looking at the 96 Stratos 201 they have there and the Basscat with the 04 Merc on it. I think I might have buyer for my Tracker, as soon as that happens I might be making a trip to TN.

CJL

Back