computer should be back up today.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
I found the CDs to re-install XP. I put them in last night. I have one question. I comes up and says something about partitions. I has three choices

1)to create a partition in the unpartitioned space press C

2)to delete partition press D

3to setup XP on selected item press Enter

then it has a box that says C: Partition [FAT32]

what am I to do?

BJ

Also I lost all files that were on the computer...digital pics, word files, etc. It isnt taht big of a deal. I would like to get some of the pics back but thats ok. I learned to back up files!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

before you do anything you may not have lost all your files. Unless you had a severe hard disk crash they are there. you just need to go get them. you could boot into the recovery console and try to recover the pc or mabye safe mode or another fix. Did you ever get that bluescreen stop code? From that code i may be able to either tell you how to fix it without drastic measures or what to do. You could also install a second version of xp then go backup your stuff then reformat it. there is a lot you can do before you need to blast the os and start over.

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!

wish i would have read this before i DELETED everything to re-install windows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

BJ

Back