Come See Me!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Ok peoples, I am leaving tomorrow noon for the BPS store in Auburn Hills, NY. It is up by the finger lakes. I will be there Saturday for KeelShield. Anybody close feel free to give me a call. I will be there Friday night and Saturday night. I hate to drink alone!!:p

202-550-5549 is my cell.

I'm a little bummed. Got invited to the Classic with KeelShield but I will be in Wisconsin. If I wasn't soooooo far North, I would make a run back.

TOXIC

Make it the Auburn Hills, MI store and the MVM will be there!!!

2 weeks in Waupaca on the Chain of Lakes. I usually hook up with Greg Meyer, Corey, TJ or whoever else can make the run up the Wolf River or Lake Wicioonnnooonie or however you spell it.

TOXIC

that would be Winneconne... I was on the Wolf, Poygan & Winneconne last Sunday... cold, windy, ugly day, but it there were lines in the water, good company, a few white bass, so the day wasn't a total loss..

I am beat.....7 hours up plus I missed the exit and ended up in Syracuse...;). I got in about 9pm and grabbed a bit to eat in the hotel bar. The store is the smallest in the BPS lineup but the people there were great. here is a pic of the outside of the store, of course I was there before the employees!!

IMG0133.jpg

And here is the reason the boat goes with me the next time........

IMG0140.jpg

Glacier lakes rule!! The smallies were just turning on and they were catching Lake Trout in 170ft of water jigging flukes.

I'll get to the other stories as time goes on, like man handling a drunk in the hotel bar. I did sell 3 boats on Saturday. 2 party barges and a 7 series. I will be in Baltimore next Saturday.

TOXIC

May have to come and see you on Saturday then Tox!!!!

Any special time?

You going ot have on your "special" shirt? If you are, I am going to wear mine :)

Carlos

I thoght you werethere to sell Keelsheild....not boats :)

Hope you got the commision.

Mini

They let me put a KeelShield package on every glass boat. The Promotions Manager couldn't or wouldn't let me have a table so I went over to the marine guys and made them a deal. They played my DVD on the overhead TV, gave me freestanding desk to put the banner on, put out all of my promo material and cards, and in return I helped them with the boats.

Oh yeah, I sold a few KeelShields as well:p

TOXIC

Back