come on SPRING!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
The snow, ice, and freezing temps are starting to get to me....

Just needed a 'reminder' of warmer days...

enjoy,

az

Big Bass.jpg

St. Joe River smallie Oct. 06.JPG

I hear ya Andy! And nice fish.

I went up to the Hartford Cabelas this past weekend, and now I'm really looking forward to some warm weather and the spring fishing season!

Tee, Kims smallie is sweet!

I sure don't envy you guys. Yesterday we were at 77 and when I went out fishin on Tuesday the water temp has started to rise abit in some backwaters to 54. The smallies should start moving up in a week or two if weather will get stable. Today's high only 60 with a front movin in but back in the 70's by Sat. or Sun. FLW Stern series here next weekend will be curious on how they do, I will be out there to watch them. Oh yeah, here is Havasu in AZ.

Yeah....I'm looking forward to spring too.....I need to go fish more of mini's chit!!:lol:

MinisSpot.jpg

Mac

HERE IN SOUTH MISSISSIPPI WATER IS AROUND 60 DEGREES....CAUGHT A FEW FEMALES LAST WEEK END , NOTHING BIG (2LB.) BUT GOOD FIGHTERS. THEY ARE STAGING FOR THE SPAWN SO IT SHOULD GET BETTER IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS......KENNY

Get outa the way dude!!! :angry: Andy, I feel your pain Bro! I ice fish out of nessesity, not desire! :(

Gene

I agree Gene...Mac, could you move your fatarse for a minute:lol:

VERY VERY NICE!!! OH YEA, MAC, NICE FISH TOO!!!

IIII LIKEY, I LIKEY.

Just to pile on, I was at Falcon this last weekend and the water temperature was between 60 and 64 depending on where on the lake you were. Had a nice 5 but as always missed the biggest one.

Actually, that's a 1' high rear blade. It was a couple weeks ago when we got 14" + drifts. Tried using the blade. Ended up backing up and pushing 3' or so at a time with overlap. On a 900' drive it took a while. I've now got 6' high hills along one side. I'm not sure where the mower is. It was parked next to the boat.

Mac, I think I want to go fishing with you. Can you move over to the right a little?

Latest posts

Back