COLORS.....NEED YOUR RESPONSE!!!!!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DAN RODLUND

Reaction score
HEY GOT A QUESTION I JUST ORDERED MY 05' 929 CDX THE COLORS WERE MAJORITY OF IT WHITE THEN SOME BLACK MIST WITH AND ACCENT OF YELLOW WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? ALSO MINNKOTA MY MAJOR SPONSOR WILL BE PLACING YELLOW & BLACK DECALS ON THE BOAT. IT IS HARD TO ORDER A CUSTOM COLOR WHEN YOU CANT SEE IT ON TRACKERS WEB SITE. PLEASE HELP ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT THE COLORS!!!!

Sounds cool, black , yellow and white will look great. Are you getting black and yellow seats also,, that will look good also, but watch your butt in the summer time on that dark seat...

You're gonna love those colors Dan. Very similar to an 882 we rigged for Vandam to use in a seminar at The Ultimate Fishing Show last week. They had a 40' X 90' "lake" as one of the seminar stages, and had pro's do their thing from a boat. The lake was stocked with starving trout, so they would be catching fish as they did their seminars. I'll have some pics next week.

Craig

Back