College

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
Well tomorrow(Monday) at 9:30 am I officially become a college student......

Thats when my first class is...its my math class.

I have a decent schedule I guess. two classes everyday except on tuesdays i have an orientation class.

Anyway, wish me luck...i'm a little nervous.

Good luck dude, my daughter just graduated from college this year. Keep you mind on what is important and you will have no problem!

BJ...

Just like the last year of high school... My advice is slow down and smell the roses along the way... These will be some of the most memorable years of your life... Lots of freedom and lots to learn about responsibility. Nobody will be reminding you to keep things on track... However, I have absolute faith in you and your level head.

Rose State College.

Its a local jr. college but they just approved to have a 4 year business school. I may go all 4 years just because its close and its a decent school.

BJ

I know Rose. Used to be a little different name about 20 years ago, but changed shortly thereafter. Sounds like it is close to your house, too. That will help a lot.

Good luck. Pour yourself into it. You may have not done that in your studies up to this point, but here is where it counts. You will get out of it what you want to get out of it. Make it worth the money!!

Back