Cold

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris F.

Reaction score
Morning!! 7* with wind chill of -16 and light snow. Everyone keep warm and have a good day. Chris F.

Freaky winter so far....this cold usually doesn't happen til' late Jan/Feb timeframe:huh:

I'm with ya Tee, we're at 25 again this morning, not expected to break freezing till around 10am or later! Same weather plan for Sat, which is why my all day fishing trip will not start until 10am or later!!!LOL

AND their predicting a chance of ice/freezing rain on Thurs night!!! At this rate i'll get cabin fever like all you northerners!!:lol:

16 here with an expected high of 25 degrees. Atleast the lake effect snow coming off Lake Ontario is missing us.:(:(

My bad...I think winter doesn't start til the 21st? Hope this ain't what we got to look foward to

:(

Brass Monkey alert around here too.....right now it's 16 with the wind straight out of the north at 18 mph it makes the chill factor -1....snow coming later in the day. buuurrrrrrrrrr Funny thing is, since it's so dry, no rain in over a month, the windshields aren't frosted over at all.

Harpo

Here in WI, temp. was -8 at 5 am. And I have to be out in it most of the day. Brrrrrrr.

TJ

TJ - I've said for years any state that gets below freezing more then twice a year should be sold to Canada!! And the US can take all physicaly attached land south!! LOL

Too cold here in Atlanta for me, i gotta find a way to move to south Tex or Fl!!

Back