Cold Fronts

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Why do cold fronts always seem to come through on Thursday or Friday? Its been this way the past three weekends. Just have to complain. Wait - it could be Tracker Marine's fault!!! Just kidding!!!

Git er done!

Come on up North and hang with us Popsicles for a few days and you will think that 55 is a heat wave. But I like the idea of blaming someone else for it so, Get'er Done

Cass :)

Yea your correct Bill.. up here in Jaxsonville that seem pretty common.. Living in South Florida for 24 years.. It seemed like Mon - Fri great sunny weather,, come sat / sunday rain rain rain... Its a conspiracy....

I grew up in Jax, ok the beach & Ponte Vedra, so I'm not a Townie. Anyway, it was not like that way back then, the only bad weather we had was the occasional hurricane and the passing 4PM rain storm. I think it has to do with the population growth and environmental changes that come with that growth.

Hey what do I know, I'm up here now freezing. LOL

Cass

Simple reason:

Because your paying more attention to the weather, especially when time to fish is even more limited.

personally, I am going to quit worrying about what "frontal pattern" I am in, especially when I get a chance to go like this weekend... upper 40s/mid 50s after 4 weeekends of nasty is a go not matter what.

I think it happens to make up for the 14 inches of ice we have on our lakes... git er done!

d

Back