CLJ we still on for Musconetcong ?

• Thread starter Thomas Macaluso
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Macaluso

Reaction score
Chris

I assume that Sunday is still good for you ? I can give you a phone call sometime before then just let me know what time would be good. I was at Musconetcong on Saturday . It was very short notice otherwise I would have given you a call. A buddy of mine who is a single dad nd having a rough time with his kids needed to get away for a short while. I managed to get four bass . Two on a spinnerbait,one one on a senko and one on a rattletrap. Then the Dog decided to Poop in the boat. Not a good way to end the day

Tom,

Yes I'm pretty sure I can go on Sunday, I can't see why not, unless the Pitbull eats somebody! I'm looking forward to it. What kind of time frame are you thinking of. My family usually visits on Sundays but they don't get there until 1:00 - 2:00 pm anyway. I guess they should have moved out of Hudson County when I did BWAHAHA.

You have my number right? I will get all my outside stuff done on Saturday afternoon after my son's game to keep Sunday Morning open. Just let me know what you think the time frame will be and I will adjust accordingly. Also if you prefer Saturday afternoon I could swing that as well. I assume were still going on your Nitro. I'm not one of those people who take a ton of &^%$#@ with me when I go on somebody's boat.

BTW based on your story from last weekend, I take I should releive myself prior to getting on your boat! LOL.

Oh Tom, if you can handle fishing in a jon boat that fits in your rod locker, we should make a trip to Ghost Lake this fall if you never been there or would like to try it out. But not to close to Holloween since I'm a sissy when it comes to that place.

Sunday's fine with me. We can meet at the ramp around 9:00 no point in getting there early since it's been getting cold at night. I'll give you a call around 7 - 8 Thursday night to touch base .

Back