Cleats

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TIM MARKING

Reaction score
My 2005 nx750 does not have any rear cleats. What is the best wat to install new ones?

I cant believe nitro does that,my LX700 was the same.Buy them from dealer and easy to install.:)

My PT-185 has them fore and aft...but I need one right by my drivers seat so I can tie up when I'm by myself.

Harpo

I used a piece of aluminum behind the glass to reinforce it And attached them with stainless screws and stainless nyloc nuts. I could not figure out how to post a photo on the forum, but I posted one in my library.

I tried to get the rear cleats for my 700lx but the dealer couldn't get the same kind. Anyone know where I can get them?

"...but I need one right by my drivers seat so I can tie up when I'm by myself."

SoonerFan,

Concur 100% there ;) . I made the exact same suggestion when I filled-out the on-line survey from Tracker I received after buying my boat. It would make it a lot easier if a cleat were there.

I also have a new '04 NX 750 and agree that cleats are needed on both sides near the stearn. If for no other reason, for those windy days to assist with launch and recovery. Does anyone here know of an on-line dealer who sells the same model cleats??

I just had them put both sides of the rear on my 2004 750 when it was pulled from storage. The cleats are the same as the originals on the front. The nitro dealer is dover marine in new hampshire. You can contact them and I am sure they can send it to you.

Bill, The Mad Kayaker

Back