CJL -going to Merril Creek ?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Macaluso

Reaction score
Hey Chris

I'm headed to MC Saturday Morning ,not sure what time we will get there .

You bet Tom, right now I have a fever, soar throat but I will be there, at least for the morning, supposed to be a lot of fog in the AM, watch out for the Bears & Deer on the road.

Did you get those dang Tiki Stiks yet?

I will see you there,

I think topwater will be on :cool:

GOt to be the weather . I'm home sick as a dog also . Fished a Thurday afternoon tournament yesterday with my buddy Artie . We could only manage 2 fish while some guys brought in sacks of fish . I have no idea where they are getting these fish :(

Tom,

Yeah, I have no idea where I'm getting sick, my youngest son is pretty sick to, he's on one of those home air breathing things for his asthma and my wife is sick. :angry:

Saturday's tourney was the same thing, lot's of skunks around lately and others bringing in fish. But I am pretty sure I will be at MC on Sat. morning. Full moon tonight, fog and clouds, and water level is still decent last Sunday. Water temps were very low 80's, I have noticed a lot more grass patches this year @ MC.

Hope you feel better, and I will see you there. Does Artie have MC under his belt yet?

CJL

Back