Check your local Wally-World

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
Clearance Sale is going strong at Wal-Mart...

They had boxes and boxes of 3X for $2/pack...

Gobs of other goodies...

az

I went to Wally world today and bought several jigs and spinners because they were almost half price. They had alot of fishing stuff marked down.

Yeah, they do this every year...

The funny part is right after they mark down some of the items, the replace them with full price versions of the same things...

Gammy EWG hooks for example, and alot of terminal tackle...

Makes absolutely no sense to me... but I sure do take advantage of it.

Simmy Wally World on the north side has stuff marked down already, i got Shad Raps for $1.75 one year. Anyway I saw some 3x for .75 and alot terminal stuff almost half off. Which one did you see the EWG hooks at?? Also would you take a chance and buy some of the sale line?? It's almost $3 cheaper a box now for the filler spools. I thought it may be weak after sitting around for a while.

Don,

I wouldn't worry too much about the filler spools... chances are it hasnt been on the shelf more than a year, so I think it would be ok.

I would love to catch abunch of shad-raps marked down.

The one on Richmond road had some of the EWG marked down, and some of the mustads too.

10-4 Simmy....north side selection is not as good as it has been.....i found All Star rods last year for $10, they needed an eye replaced on them....

Back