Check out this auction

• Thread starter Rich Stern [URL]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be kinda hard to hide that tackle purchase from the wife by mixing it in with the groceries at Wal-Mart.

Harpo

geez!

It didn't look like solid gold with diamond eyes...what did I miss?

az

The real question is, will it catch fish?

Ended at $45K, hard to believe... that has to be a new record of sorts...

Just goes to show you.some people have far too much spendable income.Wish they would toss some my way ;o)

I'd buy the Ranger!!..Atleast I wouldn't be affraid to use that!!! LOL...man,..that's obviously a collector's find of all finds!! Who know's..the thing might be worth $55K!!

Imagine the horror when he finds out in next mos. Bassmaster mag, that it's only worth $20bux!! LOL!! Doh!!

Wouldn't you love to have found that at some garage sale for $1.00!!! Which is probably what the seller did...

Yeah...

but knowing my 'luck' and knowledge of old lures, I would have lost it in a snag at the bottom of the lake!!!

az

Makes me think of all the old Superman, Batman, and Flash comic books I had when I was a kid. All worth big bucks now.

If any of you are in the Tulsa area be sure to check out the Karl White collection at the Fishing Tackle Museum in Jenks. Probably the largest collection of antique fishing lures, rods and reels in exsitance. Very intersting.

Harpo

Thats a little too much to believe..... And look at the winning bidders number next to his name, that would be the first item he has ever won in an Ebay auction. I think it was just someone screwing around...

Mike

MAT, that was my first reaction, too. But if you look at the bidder list, the bids were very high from a number of ebay users.

This was no fluke (forgive the pun).

MAN someone or make that someoneS have WAY too much $$ on their hands! Forget the Ranger Mac, we're talking a Enjoy XUV V8 towing my 175 with a new 75 Merc on the back!! LOL

Up in NY all week, working a reorganization! Luckily I got picked to lead this one so I have a nice gig out of it. Still get the bene's of working from home, but more responsibility. So who's gonna drink all my Home Brew and sit in my Hot Tub while i'm on the phone working??? ANY Volunteers???

Back