charging issues

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike chip

Reaction score
Last friday my charger died, its a dual pro from charging systems. I called and found out the techs were busy and the lady asked me to leave my name and address and a semi detailed description about my problem. so they can call me back, she also asked if i would fill out a questionare about my charger, she said the techs would call me back when they could. of course no call back, so after work on my drive home on monday as i think about how bad i am going to rip someone when i call them for bad customer service... when i arrive home on my front porch is a brand new charger with instructions on how to return my old one, on there dime no less.

I called to say thanks and the lady switches me to a tech who is going to send me an anylaies of what went wrong with it (its 6 months old) and if it died from vibration he is going to include some isolators so it wont happen again.

I must say i am really impressed with how quickly this got handled, no questions asked.

mike

Back