changing a Single Console into a Dual

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JIM SHINN

Reaction score
Has anybody ever changed their single console into a dual console boat? I have a 2002 Tracker Avalanche and was wondering if it is possible to do it myself.

I'm looking for somebody with an 00 or 02 console for a PT 185....could kick myself now for not ordering it when I bought it:(

Tee - I'm sure its because they don't see enough dual consoles and thats why they discontinued the DC option on the PT 185 and the TV 18, but I still wish they would have.

Jim - I know some of the other brands are built to be modular and add the second (or remove) haven't heard of a tracker/Nitro one like that, but it might be possible, let see if someone like Kathy or Craig in Tracker Detriot could order the parts??

I'm not sure about the Avalanche, but the TV18 and PT185 should be available at the dealer. I can't imagine there's no part number for the 2nd console.

bet ya can't find a dual console 2004 Targa like mine in any Tracker catalogs...LOL

DSC00060.JPG

Back