Champlain in May

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Macaluso

Reaction score
Going up to Champlain the 18th - 25th of May . Rob,Bob G,Toxix Chris or anyone alse I have a open boat I think a few of those days if anyone wants to get together . I'll be staying at Henry's as usual . Also going up in June & September

I'd love to ride in the cat of yours. That's one rig I've never actually ridden in. I hear they are wicked though. Some sort of vaccum sealing process on the hull makes them nearly bullet proof with little to no gel coat cracks. But I also heard you had to run ALL wires the way you wanted them when it was built because they're like Rangers in that you can't run new wires afterwards. Is that so? I think they should just make the conduits a little bigger to accomodate aftermarket stuff.

Let me know.

Tox, I'm about 5 hours from Auburn. Make it a long weekend and get up here.

It's already gonna be a long weekend. 470 some miles each way!! I'm gonna leave Friday noon and probably drive back Sunday morning. Anybody close feel free to stop in. I'll be in my neon KeelShield shirt!!

TOXIC

Sure Rob no problem I'll post something later I just got back form a tournament not a FUN DAY!!!

Back