Champlain bound in less that 24 hours

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guiding this weekend. Maybe we'll stop by if we're in the narrows. If you head up towards the Alburg shore, look for us. We'll probably be doing drifts.

And don't bank on the weather, it's been this way all "Spring". The good part is you won't have to fight for a spot on the water.

I assume you mean the flats by Mud point ? I have no idea were I'll be going at this point . It depends on the temperature and weather . I'm figuring on rain most of the weekend. I can't catch a break this year . Just look for a blue cat with a black bolt

Tom,

The weather forecast(which changes by the moment) is now calling for partly sunny both Sat. and Sun., I fished the lower part of the lake 5/15/05 and the water temp was around 52-54 degrees, caught some nice largemouths. I hope you have good weather, and can enjoy the Lake.Just holler if you need anything. I am on the Vermont side(Bristol)

Tim

Tom, that Tim fella from Bristol is my nephew and he's a darn good fisherman to boot. If you ever need someone to go out with you give him a holler and I'm sure he would be more then interested. Does the dog still out with you everythime you fish in the Cat?

Buzz

Back