cedar lake resort

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny Guess

Reaction score
I was looking at making a trip with the wife to Bass Pro shops Cedar lake resort. Thought I would ask the group if anyone has been to it and their opinion of their visit. Would like to fish it plus treat the wife to a little vacation. I would bring my PT175 along. How are the rooms/cabins, the food, service, etc. Any info would help. Nothing like hearing from someone that has been there....thanks, kenny

Kenny; Are you asking about Big Cedar in Mo.? It`s owned by Basspro. Its very nice lots of different types of lodging. I believe there is 4 resturants, and it is kinda pricey, but nice. They`ve got rental boats or space for you boat. Lots of other activities. Beautiful lake and next to Branson.I`m sure would would have a great time.

It's very nice, we had dinner there and the food was great, homecookin. I forgot which resturant it was.

I have not been there, but my best friend and his family went there in early '06 or late '05. They loved it and said it was great. They are from near Dodge City, so maybe not accustomed to 5 Star hotels, but they should know a good place.

I have been there twice...and I love it. It is a 20 hr drive for me and would go again tommorow if i could. Do your self a favor and stay in the SPRINGVEIW LODGE. They are more like suites and are close to the water plus...can you say HOTTUB! Perfect for a little romance........

Hey champion 176, did you fish any ? If not, have you heard anything positive or negative about the fishing there? The place looks very inviting and if the fishing is good.....well, that is a bonus !

Back