Caught old Spine crusher junior yesterday !

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Macaluso

Reaction score
Hey Mac I think I caught old spine crusher junior yesterday ! . The tournament I was fishing on Sunday has a healthy population of muskys . I caught a few small babies 3 or 4 pounds over the years nad got what I thought was a nice fish for Jersey last year during a tournament on a jerkbait. That fish went about 12 to 15 pounds . Nothing prepared me for yesterday. As I was getting ready to lift a spinnerbait out of the water to make another cast when I seen the fish take the bait . I figured it was another small musky or a pickeral ,until line started to peel off my reel and I couldn

LOL!! Cool story,......way to go!!

As a side note though,...good thing it WASN'T Spinecrusher!! He would've eatin' your lower unit and then spit the oil in your eye!! He's got a BAD attitude!!

Post the pix's when you get it!!

Mac

Hope you got some measurements, musky fishermen don't go by pounds, they go by length, sounds like you had a good one!!

TOXIC

Hey that spinnerbait was a signed original terminator from Jimmy Houston LOL !!. Seriously the only reason I wanted the bait back was I don

Back