Caught from glass

• Thread starter BJ Laster [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/963
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
With all the talk the last few days about glass and tin I figured I would post a pic of a fish that I caught out of glass. Well it wasn't out of my nitro but my 14 foot Carolina Skiff...but it is still glass!!!
Duncan.bmp

Here's my personal best smallie...

Notice the TIN below MY feet!!!

hahaha

az
4lb%204oz%20smallie%20edit1.jpg

That is a nice smallmouth! And BJ that is a nice LM...., too!

NICE!!!

I have never caught a smallie. Well I have caught some small ones about 5 to 6 inches long but I don't really count those.

BJ

GAL DANG!! BJ how many boats you got? Andy and I are heading out to the boat show in a little while. You goin'?

Harpo

I may go out a little later tonight.

I actually have 4 boats. I should only have two. Here is a list:

8 foot Buster Boat we used in my uncles pond. But they are filling it in to build a Super Walmart so we are going to sell it because we don't need it and we really don't fish ponds anymore.

14 foot Carolina Skiff that I use in mini boat tournaments.

18 foot Ranger that is for sale and needs to be gone.

18 foot Nitro that I will be keeping for a long time at least till I get out of college.

BJ

I just noticed something...all those boats are glass!!!! well the buster boat is plastic sort of stuff...but it sure isn't TIN!

Where is that smally pic taken at is that over by Lake St. Clair?

Nice fish BJ and Andy

T.S.

Travis-

Pic was taken in the St. Joe River...about 1.5 miles upstream from Lake Michigan...

az

Back