carpet cleaner

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Gersh

Reaction score
I have an 05' Nitro NX 898 that came with a tan carpet. What is a good product to use on the front deck for misc spots from feet, fish, ect......spots are not bad stains but just small dark areas. What prducts are good to use to keep the boat looking new......Thanks for any help in advance. MIKE

Any of the automotive foam type cleaners will work real good. I can't remember the brand I use (Prestone I think:unsure: ) but it comes in an aerasol can with a scrub brush attached. Boat carpet is pretty tough stuff and is very hard to stain permently and can be cleaned very aggressively.

Harpo

I've been told a mixture of vinegar and water is supposed to work really well. It supposedly cleans the carper and livens it up some too. I don't recall the ratio but am sure someone on the board has heard this too. I plan on mixing some up and trying it on my front deck. The area where I stand is pretty matted down.

Back