Car Wreck Story

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another one....just great. Maybe you can line up the hit and run driver and the whiplash artist in your crosshairs at once and only have to use 1 bullet to rid the world of this stupidity! Give 'em justice Texas style I say!

There ought to be consequences from bringing up frivolous lawsuits like these to prevent people from even trying. If even the cop says it was BS and all the other passengers were fine, the second that idiot files suit, he ought to be locked up and fined for fraud. Then he should have to pay the associated court fees rather than use tax dollars to do it.

I hear ya Rob. If I had been there I would have pulled him off that stretcher and given him something real to go to the hospital with.:angry:

Harpo

What was it that you said to me about the fickle finger of fate..... :wacko:

...geez, Harpo..... What heck your family is going through right now..... Thank goodnes you've got each other to lean on.....

me!

Let's hope Harpo doesn't lean on anyone in his family -- they'll have to go to the hospital too :).

:lol::lol: I knew that was coming. You can always depend on the Snowman.:lol::lol:

Harpo

Sounds like some derilict looking for a free ride on the bus. Always someone looking to sue. Good luck to you. Watch out for the ones who weren't on the bus and try to claim they were.

Boy it's piling up on you guys isn't it? I read about a bus accident in Baltimore where it had just stopped and a car tried to pass another car on the right and rear ended it. There were 17 people on the bus but 23 people filed claims. Figure that one out. Some people standing around said they were on the bus and were hurt. I shouldn't call them "people" because they aren't. And I could explode this thread if I dared. I don't have to because you all know what I'm talking about. I'm just ranting because I'm tired of it.

Harpo, it's all just gotta get better soon. Hang in there buddy.

Bill

Now that IS absolutely fraud. There should be a police report with the names of those on the bus. ANYONE who filed a claim that was not on that report should go to JAIL for fraud, slander, and harrassment.

Back