Can I still hang out here??

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Garrow

Reaction score
I come to NTOWS often, though I don't post that much.

This site was very helpful when I was looking at buying my first boat last year, a 93 Tourny TX-17. Lots of questions as a first time boat owner and you guys always had good answers.

Through an unexpected series of events I ended up with enough extra $$$ to buy a new boat. I wanted to stay with tin so I looked at the new Trackers as well as Triton and the G3 boats.

Through a tip on another message board I found a deal on a new Triton 176 Magnum that I just couldn't walk away from.

I'll hate to see a new owner roll off with the tracker - it's been a really good boat for me. But my wife and I are talking about starting a family next year so I just couldn't pass up on the opportunity to get a boat that was 12 years younger while I still have the income to do so. I probably won't have enough spare money to buy a new boat again until our children are out of college!

Hope I can still come hang out here - I always find the posts helpful and informative!

Jeff, Welcome to the Triton family! Besides if they let monkey boat owners hang out surely the toon owners are welcome. All kidding aside, I get a lot of laughs and good information from this website and the people on this board are not like the "regulars" who hang out on the BFHP site. Might also want to go to the Triton BBC site for some good info. from Triton owners.

Sure you can stay, for now!!! LOL

Al - So how's the club fishing with the New Triton??

Monkey boats? What kind of way is that to talk about tin boats?

internetdog.jpg

On the Internet nobody knows you're a Triton owner.

;):p:lol:

Harpo

Al - the Triton BBC is where I got the tip on the boat that I bought - good source of info there.

Trep - have you been fishing toona? Took the Triton out there twice for the motor break in - fishing has been really tough down around Kellogg.

Went out yesterday and saw about a dozen dead bass floating around the ramp at Kellogg. Apparently there was a tourny there Monday night and quite a few didn't make it. Once was a nice 3 pounder.

Harpo - LOL - I have a story along the lines of "On the Internet, no one knows you're a dog" from my single days - won't post it here though!

Yeah Trep, you really shoul not talk about those tin boats like that, referring them to monkey boats is just wrong. :cool:

I was referring to the big bad Rangers as a "monkey boat". Actually I will be looking at Ranger next time I upgrade. Might stick with a toon but not sure how they will be built now that they were sold. I've always liked Rangers but the price was a little out of reach. I'll be keeping my eye on them in the next year or so.

Steve R. Save your pennies the 186 will be goin up for sale possibly next year.

Trep, Fishing tournaments this year has been tough. I sold my house and had one built so that took a lot of my time the last few months which meant very few days to practice. Also bought 3 more houses so some of the bigger tournaments I usually fish I didn't his year. Oh well maybe I can retire from big blue in 10 years and really spend more time on the water and fishing tournaments.

AAAHHHHH !!!!

You're killin' me Al.... Just when I go and make plans to put a new roof on the house, and get a new kitchen for the wife..:(

Unless I hit the Lotto,that sets my new boat back about two more years.:angry:

All I can do for now is dream..:wub:

Back