cadillac cts

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike chip

Reaction score
any body have anything to say good or bad about this car, the wife took me to the dealer today as a suprise, the price about made me choke but she is pushing real hard. looks like a fancy malibu.

mike c

Dude, you and I think soooooo much alike. That is the ride that "I" want, my wife got the Equinox. My big problem is that they only burn priemum right?

TOXIC

toxic,

they burn regular. are rear wheel drive, the cts-v is delayed till 09. but it won car of the year, and caddie is holding production numbers low to get max dollars for each car. no wiggle room, sticker is the price and 45k is hard to swallow. i think im going to try to get her to wait till some start showing up used and get a cerified one. and the cert one has a better warrenty. but i have to convice the wife first.

mike c

p.s. most caddies now burn regular.

Well, I know they had one at the GM dealer when we were looking at an Envoy and it was the CTS that had the hi-performance stuff on it (kinda like the AMG of BMW:lol:!!). That one had to have hi-test. My father has a Caddie with the Northstar V8 and he has to burn hi-test also. But....he only drives 50 miles a month!!:p

TOXIC

toxic,

are you sure it was the cts and not the xlr, similar in style, but the xlr has a corvette motor in it. i never would have guessed i would one day be looking at a caddie. thats for sure. well see how it goes. the northstar has always taken premium, but is so prone to gelling the oil, i would not want one if you gave it to me.

mike c

my dad has had 2 of the northstar cars and both engines locked up because the engine oil gelled, both were replaced under warrenty, the dealer said it was poor maintence, but then changed there mind when they saw his records and they did the maintenance.

mike c

The regular CTS has a V6, but the CTS-V has the corvette motor in it, well the 2009 one does for sure. I was just lookin at them the other day. The previous CTS-V's have 400HP V8's, so I'm sure they use premium gas.

Latest posts

Back