Cabin Fever

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I've got it bad...I love my new cabin. I think I could live there, my dogs second that. I've been there every weekend since we bought it. It's so peaceful and far away from everything that irritates me. I have spent alot of time working on it but I have found some time for fishing. We caught some really nice crappie last weekend trolling crankbaits. I am going back this weekend to focus on catching some largemouth. The fishing reports at Patoka last weekend said people were pulling out 3-6lbs pretty easy. Maybe I will get lucky and land that 5 pounder. Oh wait, 4.99 lbs (cuz I don't want to get married).

I did find out the cabin can sleep 12 when we had a party. Sounds like a possible mini rally spot next year. :)

Just wanted to stop in and say hi!

Cool...I was wondering about you...where you've been etc..etc...figured you were busy or AT THE CABIN!! LOL

Glad you're diggin' it!! Stop by more often!!

Mac

Teri,

Glad that the cabin is working out for ya! Good luck with the largemouths, sounds like you need to find out where they are hanging out and rip some lips!!

Bob G.

Back