CA Hawg

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Aasen

Reaction score
Just wanted to share my PB. Caught yesterday from Clear Lake on a shad chatterbait. Threw up between 2 floating docks, counted down a couple seconds, and started reeling. She hit like a freight train and had the bait 3/4 of the way down her throat. Luckily it was hooked in her crusher and although she bled like a pig, after about 15 minutes in the well she seemed ok. We took photos and gently released her. She splashed water all over me as a parting gift. Weight was 9lbs-14oz. Haven't quite broke 10 yet but still my best bass ever.

NoCAL

08_05_06ClearLake.jpg

"9lbs-14oz" WOW, my biggest 5 wouldn't hit that weight today, WAY TO GO!!! MAN I gotta get out there, and up to MI and to Maine, I need to win the lottery so I can drive around the country fishing with you guys!!!

It was a 3/8 oz chatterbait. It is great to live out here with the Delta and Clear Lake within 1.5 hours from me. At both places a fish like this is only a cast away.

NoCAL

Back