Buzz, Is it Christmas???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Are you freakin' serious, Dude?????:wub: I am speechless. Don't know what to say other than Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Mac, you got competition!:p

No way...I can't even come close to Buzz's generosity!! I've been on the receiving end of it many times!! He's a league of his own!!;)

Mac

Is this a contest to see who can outfit the new WBT Classic Champion? Well, my package is on the way as well!!:lol::lol: I'm sure Buzzy did you a fine job!! And Mac well, is Mac so consider mine just a friendly gesture!! ;)

TOXIC

I love all of you guys! I certainly don't know how to repay any of you for the joy and knowledge you have brought to my fishing experience and now the awesome tackle. Aw, aint that sappy. :wub: But I mean it. The men in my family are just not outdoorsman. Not sure what happened to my zygote but I am glad it did!

Really, is there anything from Nashville I can send you guys?

Your more then welcome Teri, if you can't find something that you need let me know as I work part time at a gun & tackle store and can get most anything. If you have any questions on anything I sent, let me know. Enjoy your time fishing.

Buzz

Bring up some killer BBQ sauce the next time you head north!!;)

BTW,..that reminds me....TOX,..I'm outa Gates!! Bring some withya in May!!:p

Buzz is one of a kind for sure.....and in more ways than one!!!:lol:

Teri,....your pkg from me should show up today!! Let me know when it gets there!!:cool:

Thanks!!

Mac

Latest posts

Back