Bulk senkos?

• Thread starter Norm Gavlick [URL]www.sunamilures.com[/URL]
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Link doesn't work for me. ****I think you need to add Http://

I think there should be a Senko vs. other plastics tournament. Half would use Senkos and half would use anything else. Boy would that be interesting. I know what team I 'll be on and I bet I can guess who on this forum would join me.:p

Uncle Billy - I think I know what team I would like to be on also, but I think I am going to place a small order and try them out. They are a "tad" cheaper than Senko's but the truth is in the catching. I have tried other "imitations" and they don't seem to do the trick. The only thing I like better than Yamamoto Senko's is Kinami Flash in the 4 inch. Four bucks for seven instead of the six bucks for ten (Senko's). If somebody really cares that is 57 cents versus 60 cents. Not a whole lot of savings but I like the Kinami.

Hi Bill,

I just looked on Ebay and they look good and are about 28 1/2 cents apiece. A lot cheaper than Senko. I'm glad you are going to try them out instead of me.:p I only fish so many days a year and I don't want to be sitting out there throwing something I have no confidence in.

I have tried other plastics and have fished with a couple of guys hell bent on proving me wrong but they couldn't..

And I mean no offense to Norm but I hate sales expressions like "better than" without anything to back that up. I assume Norm has something to do with this company so is sure to be a little biased and I would be too but it'll take more than that to make me change.

Go ahead!!!:lol::lol::lol: You know where you will end up!! Kinimi's are senkos, same product, same production line, just different colors. They are cheaper because they come 7 to a package instead of 10.

I have found one product that is very, very close to a Senko but since they are a sponsor I'll stick with the original.

Often imitated, never duplicated. Yamamoto has one little secret that the knockoffs have not figured out.

TOXIC

Ditto what Uncle Billy said.

I have found other brands that work well,and I keep lots of them in my bag for when the fish are "tearing it up".

But when the goin' gets tough....It's time to pull out the Senkos.:)

That's right, I showed Ken last year. Man-o-man I can't wait to get back up to Michigan. Besides the big water, it is just too much fun raping Neeley's backyard ****!!!:lol::lol:

That evening C and I went out with Marke, we just tore them up both bigheads and smallmouth. Even if we did have to take the seats out and lay down in the boat to get under the bridge....and the fact that I spilled my J&C waaaaayyyy to early in the evening!!:p

TOXIC

Toxic,

Are ya gonna let me in on the secret? It's not like I'm gonna stray from Senkos anyways!!! LOL!

Bob G.

I am feeling the need to go back to Michigan this year. You fools talk about how you slayed them in MI. Where the heck was that when I was there???? Mac must have some potent stuff when he tinkles off the boat. Scared them all away.

Teri,

Ken's little backyard lake is chuck full of fish and when the weather wouldn't let us out on the big water we did some backyard fishing at Ken's. Should have seen Mac, Ken, Carlos and I in Marke's TV18.:huh::huh: Sat about 3 inches out of the water and looked like a barge going down the lake. We had some real fun. C'mon back up we will be having the 3rd annual get together in June this year. Gotta wear "the" shirt though.

TOXIC

MVM Rules

Teri, hope you can make it this year! Gonna be a blast!!!!!

I have the best time up there with Neeley and Mac (you too Mini) HAHAHAHAH

Somebody might have to pick me up at the airport if I fit it in a weekend. A bit further than Indy but maybe I'll take a long weekend.

Back