Built-in gas grill.

• Thread starter Michael Meier [URL]http://s231.photobucket.com/alb
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Meier

Reaction score
I started looking for info on building in an LP gas grill on my deck and could find nothing so I designed and built my own.

$60.00 in materials for the wood/Durock board/hardware. $160.00 for gas line extension (built the house with gas run to the deck). $300.00 for granite tops. Had it up to 850 degrees and you can't even feel the heat thru the Durock. No more LP bottles!!!:cool:

I did not build any drawers in this install. If you have items in the drawers outside with the dirt/bugs then you have to bring it back inside to wash it before you use it anyway? The grill is a all stainless Tuscany 38" with 3 base burners and an infrared for the rotis.

Here is the link:

http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee170/mikesxpress/Grill install/

WoW what a great job Mike! I don't understand something..Does it use natural gas or are you still using LP? LP is really expensive in my area. You're really going to enjoy using that grill but better than that will be the bragging you can do to your neighbors.:rolleyes: Have you given any thought to placing this project in the Crab Bag section here?I think it would be a nice project to share!:cool:

Now I know who to go to when I decide to build mine in.:lol::p

Uncle Billy

I have LP plumbed to the deck so no more bottles!!! I did copyright the photo's as no one else (I could find) had plans to build in a grill on a deck. Working on a deal to make a few $$$$ of the design/plans. Lot's of plans out there for building them into block on a patio.

Scott,

The BBQ was last night. The wife, Carlos & Sue waited on you for a few beers and then went ahead with the Cheese Brats and deer burgers. It was great!!!:lol::lol::lol:

WOW Mike! I'll catch the next flight, have the beer and filet's ready!!!

Trep

Wonderful job on the deck grill Mike! Looking at yours, I'm wishing now that I had mine built into the upper wood deck instead of the flagstone patio on the lower one. Smooth, clean lines and great fit and finish. I'm going to check into that Durock and see about a couple add-ons for mine. Great job!!

Latest posts

Back