Build a fish attractor

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Meier

Reaction score
47b6cf01b3127cce8eb98722e02b00000016100QbOWjFy2ZsS

This is a lifetime attractor unlike trees.

Stainless hardware for barrel attachment. Bottom barrels have 1/2 head left intact so you can put battast inside to hold it in place. Using a long rope thru the top barrel, lower the structure in place. Alge will begin growing and the baitfish/bass/crappie will follow. I have caught fish off these in 3 days.

47b6cf01b3127cce8eb98706e00f00000016100QbOWjFy2ZsS

47b6cf01b3127cce8eb98703613a00000016100QbOWjFy2ZsS

Those are very cool....

My walleye club has a role in building attractors and rock piles for a small State Park Lake... Thanks for the idea... we will be discussing this... I hope I can e-mail for more info...:cool:

hey mike if you need any help sinking those...just call. or you can just email the coordinates and i will check to see if they are working.

mike c

p.s. i still have a replacement bait for you.

So you carry this thing from lake to lake and hang it over the rear end like a big tea bag then wait till it fills with fishes then fish.....right?

fatrap

Bruce, Mike,

Hey I don't mind sharing!

They are located right here........

47b6cf01b3127cce8ea5fccaa06100000016100QbOWjFy2ZsS

:lol::lol::lol:

Mike G,

We haven't tried that yet?

Thanks Mike I think I remember that spot it's up near ******** right?:cool: I don't want to give it away to everybody...............

BF

I'm just curious how much it costs to rent the Ohio River barge to haul that thing out on the water?:rolleyes:

Harpo

Thanks Bruce. I knew you wouldn't give it up!:lol:

It's in 3 barrel configurations. 3 of these in a duck boat or 2 on the back deck and 1 on the front of a bass boat.

Mike C,

Carlos or I should see you out in the river the next few weeks or so and we can do the replacement trade.

Thanks

It's a greatt idea!!:cool:

But I have a doubt.:huh:

White Barells don't frighten the fishes?

Black Barrels could be more efective than white ?

Thanks a lot

You doubts can be erased! :D

Black, blue, white, or any color barrel works just fine. I have put these down since 1985 and they all get algae on them in a few days. Color doesn't matter at all.

TUCO,

We would really like to see some pictures. and wecome to the board.

Mark :)

Back