buddy needs help with a Nitro

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Zechman

Reaction score
Fella's, my buddy has a huge crack in his super pro, Procraft which almost sank in Canada, its an older boat he is dumpin it, and looking at this one here, check the link, and give me your opinions on this boat if any of you have run this b4, thanx guys!

http://www.iboats.com/used_boats/boats--10/power_boats--100/bass_boats--1002/187202.html

dang Mike - I want it!! I drove in Sim's 911 with a 250xb that layout is AMAZING, he and his wife fished side by side casting all weekend on the front deck. I fished (by accident, long story) off the back for an hour and 3 of us fished EASILY on that boat. WIDE, SMOOTH, more storage then I could ever fill!!

Trep

Nice boat! It would coordinate nicely with my Arizona Beige F150 ... That price seems awfully good for a 7 year old boat, but I've not researched it all.

Oops, sorry, you asked for input from folks who've run one.

look on the swap and sell board - there is a 2001 with an opti for just a little more money listed there.

Great boat. I have a buddy who fishes out or a 2006. The cockpit layout and the room for fishing is great. What I found amazing is the storage space. There is room to bring an entire tackle store with you. Great rough water riding boat. Not the fastest with a 225 but my buddy gets into the mid to high 60's depending on the load he's carriing.

NoCAL

i've got an '06, with 250 verado.. i love it, it has mucho storage, lots of room to fish.

and runs well in big water , and a relatively dry ride. oh, and it will scoot 72.3 gps

pic in my folder

:D

I love my 911 and will get another I looked at the pictures and seemed to me it was not taken care of verry well. there seems to be alot of mildew every where it was not cover and was wet for long periods to me if you can't keep it clean how can you keep up the maintenance. Mine is a 2001 I had to redo some wireing but most of all replace the trailer so check it good. Like Velcro said there is a nice 2001 in the swap and sell look at the difference between the two just in how clean it is don't get me wrong that boat might be 100% sound but I would check it out 14k seems kinda low but I'm going to sell mine soon so I can get a new 911 and let it go for around 14-15k to just get out of it. shop around don't jump on the first thing you see I have been burned like that before.

Good luck

No he is also lookin at a 929, with no motor, and puttin his 200 mariner on it, but i don't if that thing would plane with a 200? He's just fishin, we have a big trip in 3 weeks to Canada, and he needs a boat

200 not enough power for a 29... I wish i had a 250 on mine... I hear the pro xs is a different animal though!!!!

KB

a 200 wouldn't be very good on a 929. By the time you prop it right to get a decent holeshot, you're top end will be slow.

Please call me 803-221-2901 (SC)

I have a 2006 929 Dual console with 06 Merc 250XS and its loaded got it in 4-06 and selling it now. STATE TEAM boat

I just ordered a new 07 Z-9 with 300XS OPTIMAX

great fuel mileage , runs very strong and has many options , 101 MINN KOTA

list for 50K

sell for 39,000.00 warranty til 4-08 on engine. approx 50 hours now

I can get you a late 2005 929 with a 225 opti, very low hours, FULLY loaded and I mean to the gills for $27,000 or thereabouts. The gentleman who bought Teddy's National Team boat has to sell it. It has not even left Teddy's house yet.

TOXIC

Thanx guys but hes not lookin to spend that kinda money, he's lookin in the 20k and under range

Back